Wednesday, April 14

Turkey Run

Too many pictures. I had a hard time picking. We had an awesome time at Turkey Run last week. A perfect weather day to enjoy a full family day.
The boys tracking in the sand.
on the trail. bee in the rue anemone (?)
upset river on the trail.
water loving boys.
warm enough for play.
I love this kid!
Brothers finally looking at the camera at the same time.
fallen sycamore. definitely one of my favorite trees, so many huge, gorgeous ones along the river. Skinks (and toads, not pictured) found along the way.
Checking out the Ant Lion's capturing holes.
And lot and lots of horsetail, another one of my favorite plants.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Kate,
I just started reading your blog, and Carla's. I wish I could be more like both of you... well, if I could stand being a SAHM, your the type of SAHM I would like to be.

I thought I'd point out that your "Labels" cloud is very funny today... The top to labels are "creating kids"! LOL... is there another one on the way? LOL...

Also, I wanted to ask a question - what type of camera to you use? Your photos are wonderful. I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do and still get things posted to your blog.

Thanks!

Emily and Kit said...

So happy to see photos of one of my favorite places! I'm glad you all had such a delightful trip. The pictures and smiles are wonderful. Ahhh...horsetail grass is one of my favorites too!

Carla said...

looks like a lovely time. I am looking forward to getting all these plants in the ground and exploring some more with the kiddos. Hope to see you soon!