Saturday, January 24

Time's Flying

I am busy busy and oh so tired, and did I mention soar and uncomfortable. And this is how the days go, so much to do, but only so much energy to accomplish those things. My hips are killing me, I have a done of downward pressure and feel like this baby is trying to claw it's way out and sleep deprivation practice has kicked into gear. Asher on the other hand has gone the opposite way, he has been sleeping less and found new pockets of energy... luckily Ben is here so I am not soloing it these days, but still there are not enough hours in the day. Are there ever?
In addition to preparing for our new one, I am sewing quilts for my triplet nephew/niece combo set to arrive after ours. My sister in law is on bedrest and 8 weeks behind me and we all hope that they stay in longer. I thought procrastinating on the quilts would help. When V was overdue with Henry and I hadn't started his quilt I thought it was a sign that I needed to get my ass in gear. Things are progressing in the sewing world, I have had a few nap time sewing afternoons and a couple late nights while the boys sleep and cuddle. I have some pictures to post but that will be a later post as I am at a different computer.
Asher has been a pain to get down for a nap lately, we have been doing a lot of errand running around nap time, all three of us, so that if he does fall asleep the other can actually do what we set out for. This is definitely not the way I want to have to get him to go to sleep especially if I have to get two kids in the car. I am hoping that a stroller may be the replacement or we may go back to the nursing nap routine. He is still very dedicated to nursing, and while he doesn't nurse everyday, we are not done.

No comments: