Tuesday, December 7

Reversible Infant Hat

I have been busy with fiber lately and now need to shift gears to my sewing machine. But I was able to whip up these two little hats. The pattern is free from the Winter edition of Rythmn of the Home, which by the way is a pretty awesome free online magazine published quarterly.
As there is no longer an infant around here, we made other use of the hats-- they fit our dolls perfectly. River was thrilled to have a hat for his baby.
Plus it only took about 15 minutes to crochet and really helped me see how crochet chains and stitches work together in patterns. I know how to crochet, but in its most basic form and I haven't branched out, so I was happy to have a different stitch pattern then typical for me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love how these came out! This is going to be on the ROTH blog tomorrow morning, with a link to this post. Thank you so much for helping us test this project.