Not much going on. It is my youngest brother's 26th birthday, so Happy Birthday to Bill. It is hard to believe that we have all past the quarter century mark.
Had a good weekend, but want more. It is so hard to leave the house right now. I just want to clean and get things organized or make things for this child growing inside of me. My energy is finally back up and I don't want to use it all up at work and it feels like just when I am getting on a roll with projects at home it is time to go back to work.
Oh well I will survive. we are still awaiting the arrival of our neice, I am sure it isn't quite such a wait for us as it is for my sister in law. She had been on bed rest for too long then reached the date where everything is good to go and is now just waiting. She isn't technically due for another 3 weeks, but after needing to be so cautious, it must be hard to then continue waiting. I am hoping for some time in the next week and a half so that we have a good enough excuse for me to leave my house for my birthday and make a trip up to wisconsin. Fingers crossed.
We have been having some cold weather but the sun makes it all worth while. It is beautiful today, just perfect crisp fall. The trees are all aglow with their fresh fall colors lit up. Pray that the weather is this good tomorrow, I don't think I can handle another gloomy day with preschoolers.
K
No comments:
Post a Comment